It was a big year for Cosmos, and a number of our stories broke records for our site. But what was the most clicked – and why?
In this episode of The Science Briefing, Dr Sophie Calabretto talks to Cosmos Magazine journalist Ellen Phiddian about our most clicked on science stories for the year and what’s so special about this science that it attracted the most eyeballs.
Stories discussed in this article:
- Researchers puzzled by osteoarthritis anti-inflammatories
- Which dog breeds live the longest and are the best behaved?
- James Webb telescope: first images better than expected
- Ancient Mayan cities are heavily contaminated with mercury
- A huge satellite just launched – astronomers are worried
- Archaeologists declare consensus (note the publication date!)