Cosmos is an award-winning quarterly magazine available in print and online. It’s the forerunner to the online news site you are now enjoying, and offers the same high-quality, independent science journalism.
In the magazine, you’ll find a round-up of science news, longer feature articles, thought-provoking commentary, picture galleries, book reviews, as well as regular sections such as Technophile and Mind Games.
If you are already a subscriber, login and download the digital magazine.
If you’re not, here’s the list of what you’re missing – get a taste of the magazine via the free articles below. If you like what you see, subscribe and save!
In this issue:
• The Deep Decarbonisation Pathways Project explained
• Columns by Alan Finkel, Paul Davies and Katie Mack
• Einstein, Eddington, and a solar eclipse
• When NASA lost control of its spacecraft
• A US fossil wonderland under threat
• Rocks and cosmology’s greatest mystery
• Alison Pouliot makes mushrooms marvellous
• Day trips in Chernobyl
• The joys of cardboard
• Citizen science and arachnids
• Book reviews, puzzles and much, much more